This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes what information we collect; how we collect, use, share, and process this information; what rights and choices you may have with respect to your personal information; how you may contact us; and how we protect the personal information we collect about you when you interact with us in any of the following ways (collectively, the “Services”):
- Visit the Icon Denim Los Angeles website ("www.icondenimlosangeles.com” or “Site”);
- Interact with us through other online services, such as Icon Denim Los Angeles managed social media accounts;
- Participate in our virtual events;
- Interact or communicate with us as part of our marketing practices.
This Notice does not apply to personal information provided to Icon Denim Los Angeles:
- For recruiting or employment purposes;
- By other agreements, such as master service agreements and vendor contracts. If you represent an organization that uses our Services, please also refer to our agreement(s) for more information.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, contact us at email@example.com or review the “Contact Us”.
You may also authorize an individual to submit a verifiable consumer request relating to your personal information.
We will verify your request using your email address. If you’ve created an account with us, we may also verify your request using the information associated with your account, including billing or shipping information. Government identification may be required. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity and/or authority to make the request on behalf of another and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
If you wish to use an authorized agent to submit a request to opt-out on your behalf, you must provide the authorized agent written permission signed by you, the consumer. We may deny a request from an authorized agent if the agent cannot provide to Icon Denim Los Angeles your signed permission demonstrating that they have been authorized to act on your behalf.
We will fulfill your request within 45 days of receiving your request. Please note that your request may be limited in certain cases, for example if complying with your request would conflict with:
- Federal, state or local law;
- Regulatory inquiries;
- Exercising or defending legal claims.
To submit questions about this Notice or to update or request changes to your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org